Users have the following payment methods available for services and materials on the website:
1. Contactless payment using the LiqPay service. To use it, you will need Visa/Mastercard bank cards.
2. Bank transfer to a non-cash account in Ukraine. To receive the details for the transfer, please contact us on Instagram or Telegram.
3. Transfer to a PayPal account. For international transfers. To receive the details for the transfer, please contact us on Instagram or Telegram.
Refunds for services paid for by the user are made under the following conditions:
1. After placing an order and its payment, in each individual case, the User has the right to refuse the consultation or access to the course and request a refund.
1.1. To request a refund and refuse services, the User must send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, after which the Executor will confirm the receipt of the refund request via email to the address provided during order placement.
To process the refund, it is mandatory to provide: full name and email address provided during order placement; service name; order date; payment information; reasons for refusing services, as well as any other necessary information.
1.2. If the conditions for submitting a refund request are violated, or if false information is provided, we reserve the right to refuse the refund request and not consider it.
1.3. If the conditions for submitting a refund request have been met, we will refund the funds within forty-five (45) calendar days from the date of receiving the request.
1.4. For the refund, the same payment method used for the initial payment for services will be used, or an alternative method in case of force majeure circumstances. In this case, we reserve the right to deduct all additional bank and payment system fees associated with the refund from the refund amount.
1.5. If the user could not receive services through no fault of ours or refused to use the services in violation of the terms and procedures established, we reserve the right not to refund the cost of such services.
1.6. The user agrees that their disagreement with the opinions of the course authors or other materials on the website regarding the content and methodology of the services is not a basis for a refund.
1.7. We reserve the right to change the refund rules in the future and inform users of the website about these changes on the Payment and Returns and Public Offer pages.
2. We also have the right not to refund the funds paid for the service if:
2.1. The User has attended 2 (two) consultations and declined the services (except for services that include fewer than 6 (six) consultations).
2.2. The User has completed 30 percent of the program (applies to programs that include fewer than 6 (six) consultations).
2.3. The User has obtained access to paid materials for downloading.